Quick Crafty Roundup
December 10, 2012 § Leave a comment
So I attended the Bust Craftacular earlier this month. Because this year I went with a baby strapped to me, I spent less time lingering over the various wares than in years past, but I can assure you that the event – and the crafting community – is thriving and bursting with festivity.
With the $3 price of admission, I was given a gift-bag which was full of a lot of surprisingly awesome stuff! We got:
- A copy of Bust Magazine
- A copy of Knit Simple Magazine
- A cool Queen Elizabeth cuff bracelet from BlueQ.com
- A Softcup (it’s a lady product)
- Dead Batteries (these confused me but I’m pretty sure they actually work. And they’re cool looking)
Additionally, I stumbled across the following compelling vendors:
- General Assembly – funny & cute t-shirts. I could probably have found the perfect shirt for almost everyone I know at this one table.
- Two Arms – affordable and attractive prints and printed products.
- The Chocolate Swirl – I just got some of their bark as a treat for my husband. It was delish!
- Bicycle Paintings – Paintings, yes, but also great t-shirts. Really attractive stuff.
Happy Holiday Shopping!