This week in (my) art . . .
October 4, 2010 § Leave a comment
Here is what’s on the creative docket this week:
- prepare a scene from the play “dead man’s cell phone” for my acting class
- create a syllabus for a year-long after school class called “from page to stage” (which I signed on to teach just last week) and then start teaching that class (!)
- write two site-specific short audio-plays for a cool project the Neo-Futurists are doing with this app that uses geo location to connect you to content (more on that down the road)
- go on some auditions (?)
- take my second ever Pilates class (I liked the first one)
- start thinking about going back into Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind next week (weekend of Oct 15/16)
Otherwise i get to:
- buy baby gifts
- go to the gym (X5)
- deliver invites to the Neo-Futurists’ benefit to the hands of our board, host committee and ensemble.
- attend a benefit (not for a theater company)
Additionally I hope to:
- cook some dinners
- eat some pinkberry
- watch something I like on TV
- read my new book
I’m excited about this week!